In this Interactive Hour, I will share with you:
1. A Tried and True Way to Find Out If Fear is the Loudest Voice in Your Home
You will take my at-home "fear decibel test" to tell how loud that fear voice is in you.
2. The Secret to Learning the Root Causes of Your Fears
When you learn how to do this, you will understand why you react the way you do to certain "trigger words" that your kids say.
3. 5 Ways to Address Your Underlying Fears
Learning to address the fears that lie underneath the emotions that get triggered for you in conflict situations with your children helps to release stress and free you from unwanted anxiety.
4. Two Effective Tools for Having FEARLESS Conversations with Your Kids
Using effective communication techniques to push fear to the side and open the door to having conversations with your kids about any topic is liberating.
5. Why Fear Masked as Anger Could Be Responsible for Your Kids Not Listening to You
Wait until you discover what you thought was anger and other emotions has really been fear all of these years and how this fear has played a major role in your kids not listening to you.
6. How to Develop a Deeper Relationship with Your Children by Unmasking Fear
Identifying when and how fear stops us from consciously responding to our children is the first step in opening the door to gaining new skills for strengthening our relationship with them.